Nope, this page is not about cheating in Counter-Strike 2D. It just contains a few images/texts (cheat sheets) which might be quite useful for everyone who wants to modify/extend the game. Open the images in a new tab if you want to save/print them.
- Weapons & Item IDs can be used for commands like equip
- Dynamic Objects IDs can be used for commands like spawnobject
- NPC Player Values the player value of NPC dynamic objects is used to store the type of an NPC (see spawnobject)
- Game Mode IDs each game mode has an ID which is used to identify it (e.g. for sv_gamemode)
- Team IDs each team has an internal ID, the VIP has its own ID even though it belongs to the CT team
- Kill IDs can be used to retrieve the way a player died in Lua (Lua hooks: die & kill)
- Counter-Strike 2D Map Format Specification (TXT)
More useful things you should know about
CS2D.com offers detailed references for important stuff. Maybe you did not know about the following pages yet?!