Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
28 - Env_Image (Img)
Draws an image. Images have less options than sprites and are normally drawn on the ground. The origin of the image is the entity position but an offset can be defined in the settings of the entity.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=x offset (pixels)
- ints=y offset (pixels)
- ints=cover players? (0/1)
- strs=image file path