Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
34 - Env_LightStripe (LStripe)
Creates a light stripe which can be used for the area between a room and no room for a soft transition. The stripe area begins at the entity positions.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=area width (tiles)
- ints=area height (tiles)
- ints=direction (clockwise: 0=top, 1=right, 2=bottom, 3=left)
- ints=color red (0-255)
- ints=color green (0-255)
- ints=color blue (0-255)