Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
31 - Env_NPC (NPC)
Spawns an NPC at the position of the entity. Normally NPCs are spawned on start (after loading the map / on roundstart) automatically. They can also be spawned by triggering the entity.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=type (see editor list)
- ints=spawn on start (0=yes, 1=no)