Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
23 - Env_Sound (Snd)
Plays a sound on the map. Either at the position of the entity or everywhere.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=play only when triggered (0/1)
- ints=do NOT loop (0/1)
- ints=play everywhere (0/1)
- strs=sound file path
- strs=sound volume (0.0-1.0)