Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
51 - Gen_Sprites (Sprites)
Spawns sprite particles from the center of the entity.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=sprite frame
- ints=color red (0-255)
- ints=color green (0-255)
- ints=color blue (0-255)
- ints=x speed min
- ints=x speed max
- ints=y speed min
- ints=y speed max
- ints=sprite type
- strs=transparency (0.0-1.0)