Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
52 - Gen_Weather (Weather)
Creates weather effects on the map. Rain, snow and thunder will be active for the entire map and should only be used once on the map. All the other effects are local and can be used multiple times.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=weather type (0=rain, 1=snow, 2=fog, 3=dust, 4=smog, 5=thunder)
- ints=particles (1-30)