Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
12 - Info_NoWeapons (NoWpns)
Note: This entity should only be used once at each map.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=0 to remove old weapons (strip weapons from players on roundstart), 1 to keep them