Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
93 - Trigger_Use (Use)
Triggeres entities when it is used with the use key (E by default).
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=button style (see editor list)
- ints=button alignment/direction (0=top, 1=bottom, 2=left, 3=right)
- ints=triggered by (0=everyone, 1=terrorists only, 2=counter-terrorists only)
- ints=re-use delay (ms)