Command ReferenceYou can enter CS2D script commands in the console, save them in cfg-files or bind them to keys. CS2D script commands are no Lua commands but they can still be executed in Lua scripts by using the Lua parse-function!
Lua ReferenceLua scripting (server-sided) allows server hosters and mappers to modify the game and to add new elements.
Category: item (3)
Returns a value of an item type:
- name: name of the item
- dmg: damage caused by this item
- dmz_z1: damage caused with zoom level 1 / secondary attack mode
- dmg_z2: damage caused with zoom level 2
- rate: fire rate
- reload: reload duration
- ammo: amount of ammo that can be carried with the weapon
- ammoin: amount of ammo that can by put into the weapon
- price: item price
- range: weapon range
- dispersion: weapon dispersion
- slot: item HUD slot
- recoil: weapon recoil
Attention: Do not confuse the ID of an item instance on the map (see item command) with the type ID! Those are two different things. Each item has one unique ID but multiple items can have the same type ID!