This page contains a useful reference with console commands, Lua hooks and Lua commands in CS2D.
- CS2D Console Commands can be entered in the console, executed with key-binds, configuration (cfg) files or in Lua with parse
- Lua Hooks are used to execute Lua scripts when certain things happen - some have a return value which can change the game
- Lua Commands are used to retrieve game data and to modify/extend the game
CS2D Console Commands
- text: text/commands to parse
Whenever a command is parsed at the server (console/binds/rcon).
Attention: This hook is only triggered when the server itself is parsing commands (either directly or with rcon). You can't handle client parsing with hooks.
- 0: proceed normally
- 1: normal parsing, ignore unknown cmds
- 2: skip CS2D parsing