This page contains a useful reference with console commands, Lua hooks and Lua commands in CS2D.
- CS2D Console Commands can be entered in the console, executed with key-binds, configuration (cfg) files or in Lua with parse
- Lua Hooks are used to execute Lua scripts when certain things happen - some have a return value which can change the game
- Lua Commands are used to retrieve game data and to modify/extend the game
CS2D Console Commands
- cmds: received remote control command(s)
- id: player who sent the cmds (or 0 if player is not on server)
- ip: IP of cmd sender
- port: Port of cmd sender
Whenever someone tries to execute commands on the server using the rcon (remote control) functionality. This hook is triggered once per rcon-command call. This means it may contain one or more commands.
- 0: proceed normally (execute RCon commands)
- 1: don't execute RCon commands