Command ReferenceYou can enter CS2D script commands in the console, save them in cfg-files or bind them to keys. CS2D script commands are no Lua commands but they can still be executed in Lua scripts by using the Lua parse-function!
Lua ReferenceLua scripting (server-sided) allows server hosters and mappers to modify the game and to add new elements.
Category: entity (5)
Returns a value of an entity at the tile position (X|Y):
- exists: boolean, true if there is an entity at this position, false otherwise
- typename: name of that entity type
- type: internal type ID for that entity
- name: name entered in the name field of that entity
- trigger: value(s) entered in the trigger field of that entity
- state: boolean, false if visible/on (default), true otherwise (true/false is not used as expected here! Attention!)
- int0 - int9: internal integer for settings/states
- str0 - str9: internal string for settings/states
- aistate: AI state for AI scripting, can be set with "setentityaistate"
Note: int0-9 and str0-9 are used for entity settings/states and are different for each entity type! Most entity types do not use all of these variables!
Note: There is no entity(0,"table") as it is common for comparable commands! Use the command "entitylist" instead!