Changes the buy menu.
By default this setting is set to an empty string (""). The game will then use the standard buy menu.
You can specify a custom buy menu by entering a list of item IDs. You have to separate the IDs with , and |.
- , (comma) separates the items in a group
- | (pipe) separates the groups
The groups are the following:
handgun|shotgun|sub machine gun|rifle|machine gun|equipment
Each group can contain up to 9 comma-separated item IDs.
Groups with less items or even empty groups are possible as well.
Weapon and item IDs:
This sample will create a buy menu with the handguns USP (1) and Glock (2), the shotgun XM1014 (11), the sub machine guns MP5 (20) and P90 (22), the rifle AK-47 (30), no machine guns and a HE (51) as equipment.
Disabling the standard menu
Since CS2D 220.127.116.11 you can also use a minus ("-") as prefix.
Whenever the items
start with "-" the standard buy menu won't be displayed.
The following options with "-" are possible:
- "-": The buy menu will be disabled completely and you won't be able to buy anything
- "-x": The buy menu will be disabled but you will be able to purchase all standard items (using corresponding commands)
- "-..." (with ... being a custom buy menu definition): The buy menu will be disabled but you can purchase all items defined in ...