Nope, this page is not about cheating in CS2D. It just contains a few images/texts (cheat sheets) which might be quite useful for everyone who wants to modify/extend the game. Open the images in a new tab if you want to save/print them.
- Weapons & Item IDs can be used for commands like equip
- Dynamic Objects IDs can be used for commands like spawnobject
- NPC Player Values for NPC dynamic objects (see spawnobject)
- Game Mode IDs - e.g. for sv_gamemode
- Team IDs - note that the VIP has its own ID even though it's basically a CT
- Kill IDs can be used to check how a player died (Lua hooks: die & kill)
- CS2D Map Format Specification (TXT)
More useful things you should know about
CS2D.com offers detailed references for important stuff. Maybe you did not know about the following pages yet?!