Reference for console commands, Lua hooks and Lua commands in CS2D.
- Console Commands are entered in console, executed with key-binds, cfg-files or with Lua parse
- Lua Hooks execute Lua when events occur - some have a return value which can change the game behavior
- Lua Commands are used to retrieve game data or to perform actions in Lua scripts
CS2D Console Commands
- id: id of player who reached a new tile
- x: new tile x position (tiles)
- y: new tile y position (tiles)
Triggered when a player moves from one tile to another. This either happens when the player moves normally and crosses the edge of a tile or when the player is teleported or moved by scripts.
none - related action(s) [if there are any] performed by CS2D cannot be altered/omitted