- Console Commands are entered in console, executed with key-binds, cfg-files or with Lua parse
- Lua Hooks execute Lua when events occur - some have a return value which can change the game behavior
- Lua Commands are used to retrieve game data or to perform actions in Lua scripts
CS2D Console Commands
- id: dynamic object id
- player: player who performs upgrade
- progress: upgrade progess (ranges from 1 to total)
- total: progress required for upgrade to finish
When a dynamic object (building) is being upgraded.
Note: Triggered for each single upgrade step, even if the upgrade is not finished yet.
- 0: proceed normally
- 1: don't upgrade object