- Console Commands are entered in console, executed with key-binds, cfg-files or with Lua parse
- Lua Hooks execute Lua when events occur - some have a return value which can change the game behavior
- Lua Commands are used to retrieve game data or to perform actions in Lua scripts
CS2D Console Commands
- text: text/commands to parse
Whenever a command is parsed at the server (console/binds/rcon).
Attention: This hook is only triggered when the server itself is parsing commands (either directly or with rcon). You can't handle client parsing with hooks.
- 0: proceed normally
- 1: normal parsing, ignore unknown cmds
- 2: skip CS2D parsing