Returns a value of a projectile (projectiles are grenades and most stuff launched by weapons which is visible for multiple frames. Regular bullets are NO projectiles though):
- exists: boolean, true if projectile with this ID exists, false otherwise
- type: internal type ID (equal to the IDs of the corresponding weapons)
- x: current x position on map (in pixels)
- y: current y position on map (in pixels)
- dir: current flight direction
- rot: current rotation angle (just for the visual effect)
- flydist: distance in pixel this projectile will fly (relevant for flying projectiles)
- time: countdown in seconds until object will be removed (relevant for ground projectiles)
Note: Projectiles are managed in two lists: "flying" and "ground"! "flying" holds all projectiles which are currently flying. "ground" holds the projectiles which are idle on the ground.
Note: Projectiles in the ground list never move even if their values (like "flydist") might indicate something else!
Note: Server projectile values and actual client values can be different due to internet lag and latency!
Note: There is no projectile(0,"table") as it is common for comparable commands! Use the command "projectilelist" instead!
Attention: There can be multiple projectiles with the same ID (each player has its own projectile ID-space)! That's why you have to specify the ID and the player because only the combination of those two values is unique and therefore suited to address a certain unique projectile