Returns stats for a U.S.G.N. account ID:
- exists: boolean, true if stats for that U.S.G.N. ID are available, false otherwise
- rank: gets the current rank of the player on the server 1 for the best (0 if unranked)
- killsperdeath: returns the kills per death ratio (equation: kills/deaths)
- score: score value (sum of map mission goal score and frags)
- frags: number of kills
- deaths: number of deaths
- secs: time spent on server in seconds (only time while being in a team is counted, time as spectator is ignored)
- mvp: number of rounds this player was the most valuable player
- assists: number of kill assists
The command returns the boolean value false if stats are not available for the specified U.S.G.N. ID or if wrong parameters are specified.
Moreover you can use stats(0,"count") to get the total count of saved U.S.G.N. stats.
There's also steamstats
which is the same but works with the Steam ID instead of the U.S.G.N. ID as identifier.
Different stats or no stats might be available via the stats
commands. This depends on the login behavior of the player.