- Console Commands are entered in console, executed with key-binds, cfg-files or with Lua parse
- Lua Hooks execute Lua when events occur - some have a return value which can change the game behavior
- Lua Commands are used to retrieve game data or to perform actions in Lua scripts
CS2D Console Commands
Category: basic (14)
- text: text line which will be logged
On logging (writing text to the console/log file).
Attention: Do not execute any commands which write text to the console within this hook. This might lead to an infinite loop!
- 0: proceed normally
- 1: don't log this line (this only affects logging, console output can not be controlled with it)