- Console Commands are entered in console, executed with key-binds, cfg-files or with Lua parse
- Lua Hooks execute Lua when events occur - some have a return value which can change the game behavior
- Lua Commands are used to retrieve game data or to perform actions in Lua scripts
CS2D Console Commands
Category: basic (14)
- x: entity x position (tiles)
- y: entity y position (tiles)
Whenever an entity is triggered by something. This hook is executed for each triggered entity. The entity is specified by its position in tiles (x and y).
Attention: This hook is executed ONCE per triggered entity. The hook trigger is executed once per trigger action, no matter how many entities are affected.
- 0: proceed normally
- 1: don't trigger