FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Network and Multiplayer
- No servers in serverlist?!
- What to do about lags?
- How to play in LAN?
- Ping? Latency? Ping Timeout?
- I can't login! 'Trying to login'/'Failed to login!'
- How do I create my own server? What is a listen/dedicated server? What is rcon?
- I want to host a game. What's my IP?
- Is there a dedicated server software for CS2D?
- Nobody joins/sees my server
- My server is not in the serverlist
- I want a 24/7 online server! Why does my server disappear when I shut down my PC?
- I want to rent a server for CS2D! What is important?
- Can I use my webspace/website/FTP-space/Dropbox/iCloud/blog/other crazy shit to host a server?
- CS2D closes itself
- The game says that I'm a cheater/hacker! Why?
- Memory Access Violation
- Graphics Mode XXX does not work!
- Failed to load ...
- There is only a black screen?! / I just see some squares?!
- Screen resolution problems
- Blurred graphics
- How to install/start CS2D?
- Why does CS2D run slowy/why does it lag?
- I downloaded custom skins/sounds! How to restore the original file(s)?
- Sniper weapons: What's the advantage of the zoom-mode?!
- Why does my server change the map without prompting?
- How do I make a custom spraylogo?
- What is "U.S.G.N." / What is this login stuff?U.S.G.N. means "Unreal Software Gaming Network". It handles the serverlist, the friendslist and the account system. Without the U.S.G.N. it would be much harder to find servers or other people playing CS2D. Please note that you don't need an UnrealSoftware.de-account to play CS2D or to see the serverlist. However Unreal Software recommends to get and use an UnrealSoftware.de-account. It allows you to use the friends feature, to play on more servers and much more. UnrealSoftware.de-accounts are completely free and it takes just some seconds to get one.
Visit UnrealSoftware.de to get your own free account!
- Why are there so many ads on CS2D.com!?
- Why should I play CS2D when there is CS in 3D?
- Who made CS2D?