Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
19 - Info_BotNode (BNode)
Defines a "point of attraction" for bots. Bots will visit this point from time to time. Use it to mark important spots on the map. Place 2 or more close together to increase the attraction of a spot.