Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
27 - Env_Hurt (Hurt)
Defines an area in which players are damaged. The area starts at the tile positions.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=damage per second (or on movement)
- ints=damage on (0=time, 1=movement, 2=both)
- ints=area width (tiles)
- ints=area height (tiles)