Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
8 - Info_Animation (Anim)
Animates a tile. Each tile on the map which equals the start tile in the settings of this entity will get animated. It will change its look in the specified speed until it reaches the end tile number. Then the animation will start again from the start tile number.
Attention: You should never use the same start tile number in multiple different Info_Animation entities!
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=start tile/frame index/number
- ints=end tile/frame index/number
- ints=animation speed (milliseconds per frame)