Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
26 - Env_Explode (Expl)
Causes an explosion on the map at the position of the entity. The explosion is triggered on movement or when the entity is triggered.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=explosion range
- ints=explosion power
- ints=do NOT explode on movement (0/1)