Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
16 - Info_OldRender (OldRender)
Switches the map rendering engine back to a compatibility mode for old CS2D versions. May be required to make some old maps work properly. Usage is NOT recommended for new maps.
Note: This entity should only be used once at each map.