Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
29 - Env_Object (Obj)
Creates an object at the tile position. These objects are commonly for decoration only.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=object type (see editor for full list)
- ints=color red (0-255)
- ints=color green (0-255)
- ints=color blue (0-255)
- strs=size (0.1-2.0, 1.0 for original size)
- strs=transparency (0.0-1.0)