Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
18 - Info_NoBuildings (NoBuild)
Defines an area where building is not allowed. The area starts at the position of the entity. An additional settings allows you ton control if mines and portals will be blocked as well.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=area width (tiles)
- ints=area height (tiles)
- ints=allow mines/portals? (1=yes, 0=block them as well)