Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
20 - Info_TeamGate (TGate)
Defines an area which kills members of a certain team when they try to pass. The area starts at the position of the entity. Some exceptions can also be defined with the settings.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=area width (tiles)
- ints=area height (tiles)
- ints=team to let pass (0=nobody, 1=terrorists, 2=counter-terrorists)
- ints=don't kill flag carrier (0/1)
- ints=don't kill bomb carrier (0/1)
- ints=don't kill defuse kit carrier (0/1)
- ints=don't kill VIP (0/1)
- ints=don't kill gas mask wearer (0/1)
- ints=don't kill night vision wearer (0/1)