Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
21 - Env_Item (Item)
Spawns a certain item on the map at the position of this entity.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=item type
- ints=spawn mode (0=one time, 1=instant/infinity, 2=every x seconds, 3=on trigger only)
- ints=spawn delay (seconds, for spawn mode 2)