Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
5 - Info_BombSpot (BSpot)
Spot where terrorists have to plant the bomb on de_ maps in standard game mode. There are commonly two bomb spots on a regular de_ map.
Note: This entity should only be used on de_ maps.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=explosion range