Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
15 - Info_CTF_Flag (CTF)
A flag for ctf_ (capture the flag) maps.
Attention: There should only be one terrorist and one counter-terrorist flag on a ctf_ map. Everything else may lead to problems.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=flag type (0=red terrorist, 1=blue counter-terrorist)