Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
4 - Info_RescuePoint (RPoint)
Point where counter-terrorists have to bring hostages in order to rescue them. On cs_ maps in standard game mode.
Note: This entity should only be used on cs_ maps.