Entities can be used in the map editor to specify player spawn locations or to add effects, doors, items and more.
- Info entities are commonly used to specify certain locations/areas or behaviors
- Env entities are used for environmental stuff which is commonly directly perceptible
- Gen entities commonly generate stuff (particle effects)
- Func entities have a function which influences the game
- Trigger entities are used to trigger and control other entities
Category: all (50)
2 - Info_VIP (VIP)
VIP spawn point. Required for AS_ maps (assassination) in standard game mode. One counter-terrorist will be spawned as VIP. The VIP can't buy anything, can only use his pistol and has 200 armor. Counter-Terrorists must protect the VIP and lead him to the escape point (Info_EscapePoint). Terrorists must prevent this by either blocking the way or killing the VIP.
Note: This entity should only be used on as_ maps.
Values / Properties
The following values can be set in the entity properties menu of the map editor and can be read using the Lua command entity.
- ints=spawn rotation